LOOK AT THE STEPS FOR APPLYING FOR A LEARNER LICENSE
We all know that we need a permit to drive a bike or car. That permit is known as the Driving License. Before you get a license, you need to know how to apply for Learner License online. We all depend on a single broker. They also take advantage and take the high cost from us. Don’t worry. Now it has become easy for you to get a Driving License. You can even apply from our official website for Learner License online. We are one of the most trusted organizations, and you can even Learner License online. If you use it now, you will also receive a considerable discount. Now, we need to know the steps that help you to Learner License online.
Before we proceed to the steps for applying for a learner license, we can assure you that you don’t even need any RTO agent who moves your driving license procedure. Now, it has become easy for everyone to get a driving license by applying online.
Few documents that you need to submit while you are applying for Learner License online.
- Your age must have to be 18 or more than that
- You even need to provide us your Address proof:
Address proof documents that are need for driving license are as follow:
- Recent electric bill or your phone’s postpaid bill.
- If you have any LIC Bonds, then you need to show us.
- You also need to submit your Voter ID Card.
- Adhar card you need to submit to us.
- Passport can also be acceptable.
- If you don’t have a voter id card, you can offer us your Ration Card.
You don’t need to submit all the documents. If you have a voter card, then present it, or you can even send us your ration card also. You don’t need to submit all of your address proof. But an Adhar card is mandatory, and you need to submit that also for applying for Learner License online.
You also need to provide us your age proof documents:
Those valid age proof documents are as follow:
- Birth certificate of yours.
- You also need to share your PAN Card. If you have, you can submit us.
- You can even submit your school transfer certificate. That certificate needs to have your date of birth.
- You can even provide us your 10th class mark sheet.
- A passport can even be acceptable as an age proof document also. It also works as an evidence address document.
Don’t worry. You don’t need to submit all of the documents, and we provide all these documents to help you decide which one you can offer to us immediately.
After submitting all of the documents from our official website, you need to fill an application form. Before you submit your document, you need to pay a token amount for the application form, and whose charge is very nominal.
- You also need to submit us three copies of your passport size photos.
- You need to provide us your medical fitness certificate also. A government doctor must sign it.
- You also need to submit an application that can be called the self-declaration certificate. You need to fill that application on the Form 1 application page.
- You even need to fill application form 4 and submit us immediately to start your process soon.
These are all the essential documents you need to submit to us before applying for Learner License online.
What are the eligibility criteria for anyone who wants to apply for Learner License online?
There are few criteria before you can apply for your driving license. Those are as follows:
- Before applying for a driving license, make sure that you are a citizen of India and your age is 18 plus or more. If you don’t have any of these criteria, you won’t be able to apply for a driving license. If you don’t have permission to drive a bike or a car still, it might be considered a crime.
Suppose a person has got learner license at the age of 17 plus. Then they can apply for a bike license or Scotty. They are not eligible for driving a four-wheeler.
These are the few criteria that you need to keep in mind while applying for Learner License online
|TYPES OF LEARNER’S LICENCE||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
||The applicant must be at least 18 years old.|
||The applicant must be at least 16 years old. For applicants less than 18 years, consent of a parent or guardian is required.|
||The applicant must be at least 18 years old and must have finished schooling till 8th standard. In a few states, the minimum age requirement for a learner’s licence for this vehicle type is 20 years.|
||The applicant must be well-versed with traffic rules and regulations and must have valid address and age proof.|
Why will you choose us?
So, this is the best time for you to apply for a learner license from our official website. Right now, our organization is providing an attractive offer. So, go ahead and grab this offer and seal the deal. Our main job is to offer you an extraordinary service at a reasonable rate, and it will be better for you if you grab this offer now and apply for Learner License online.